Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: TJAofficial of registered office address:5720 N Aylesbury Drive, Waterford, MI 48327. The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. To enter the competition a team must register and pay the tournament entry fee at a price of $80.
3. Closing date for entry will be 11:59 (EST) Sunday 1st May 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The rules of the competition are located here and the prize for each winner are as follows: • First Place Winner will receive $2,500.00 USD and Beer Pong Champion Trophy. • Second Place Winner will receive $500.00 USD and a medal. • Third Place Winner will receive a medal.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. Each winner will receive their prize the day of the competition Saturday 7th May 2022.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, a team is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Michigan law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Michigan.
16. The winning team agrees to the use of their real name, team name, and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winning team or any other team will be used solely in accordance with current Michigan data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winning team will be published on our website.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
19. By entering the competition all teams are agreeing they are of age drinking age according to the state of Michigan Law. (Legal Drinking Age 21 years of age or older)
20. All entrants are responsible for their own consumption of alcohol. If any entrant expels bodily fluid from over consumption of alcohol they will be disqualified from the competition. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
21. The promoter or the bar tenders hired by the promoter reserve the right to cut off or remove anyone who is too intoxicated. If for any reason an entrant causes a disturbance they will be promptly removed.
22. All entrants are solely responsible for any damages they personal acquire. They expected to pay for any damages proven to be made by them